At Mission Hills High School Ministry, we love Jesus and students. Our leaders and students want all people to know Jesus’ powerful love. Together, we have fun and discover who God is, how He impacts our lives and how He can change anyone and everyone. We welcome all High School Students; you don't have to be a Christian to come.
Join us Sunday mornings at 9am in the parking lot!
Sundays at 9am we will gather as a whole church, including student ministry. We would love for your student(s) to join us! Here is what you need to know:
- Check in with our volunteers
- Bring a beach chair and a morning beverage
- Join the main service for worship
- After worship Student Ministries will gather in the back-left corner of the parking lot
- We will have a short message or devotion and prayer
- Please check the Sunday Guidelines for more detailed information
We gather midweek on Tuesday nights at 7 pm in the church parking lot. Click here for more information for our in person meetings.