MISSION HILLS LIFE
We are all engaged in a lifelong process of spiritual growth. Whether you are new to Mission Hills Church or have attended for a while, we have great opportunities to help you grow. Everything we do falls into one of three categories: CONNECT, SERVE, and STRENGTHEN. There’s something for you in each area, so get connected today!
If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com or click the "Connect With Us" button located at the bottom of this page.
CONNECT | With God and Others
Spiritual growth and discipleship are all about connection to God and others in ways that make us more like Jesus.
- Attend a weekend worship service
- Commit your life to Christ
- Get baptized
- Attend a Connect Lunch / Dinner
- Sign up for a Dinner Gathering (offered quarterly)
- Attend an all-church Family Fun Day
- Attend a Partnership - Next Steps class (includes spiritual gifts test and volunteer opportunities)
- Attend the Foundations Class
- One-on-One Discipleship for new believers (4-6 weeks)
- Read through the Bible using the Read Scripture App
SERVE | Locally and Globally
Mission Hills Church is not just a place to come and sit, it's a place to come and serve. Find a place where you can use your specific gifts, talents and abilities to make a difference.
- Create-a-Crate - providing school supplies to our local teachers
- English as a Second Language Class
- Drive Thru Prayer - Making ourselves available once a week for those in our community who are driving by and would like prayer
- City Employee Appreciation Lunch - providing lunch for all city employees
- Helping Hands - An outreach to widows and single moms in our church family
- Share God's love with those in your world or "frontline"
- Lead a new believer through a 4-6 week discipleship plan
- Go on a short-term missions trip. (various opportunities available each year)
- Christmas Outreach - partnering with Angel Tree and other organizations to provide Christmas gifts and financial support.
STRENGTHEN | One Another
There are many opportunities to deepen friendships and relationships with others because we need one another to be strong.
- Attend the quarterly Night of Praise
- Engage in personal spiritual disciplines (prayer, Scripture reading, fasting, etc.)
- Annual weekend retreats for men and women
- Volunteer to serve in our church (First Impressions Team, Children's Ministry, Student Ministry, Worship Ministry, Small Groups, Women's Ministry, Men's Ministry)
Join A Group
- Small Groups | In-Home | Sermon-Based
- Women's Bible Study
- Men's Breakfast Groups
- Men's Quarterly Event
- MOPS | Mothers of Preschoolers
- Young Family Gathering | Sundays at 11am
- Explorers Class | Sundays at 11am
- Financial Peace University
- Parenting Workshop
- Marriage Workshop