Information We Collect
We collect information from visitors on our Web site through online requests including:
- Contact Requests
The information we collect online includes name, address, city, state, ZIP/postal code, telephone number, e-mail address. In order to continuously improve our service and meet your needs we may also ask you to provide information specific to your organization.
How the Information is Used
In addition, we will not send you e-mail that you have not agreed to receive. We may periodically send you e-mail announcing news and event information.
Sharing of Personal Information
We never sell, rent, lease or exchange your personal information with other organizations. We assure you that the identity of all who contact us through this Web site will be kept confidential.
We are committed to ensuring the security of your personal information. To prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the proper use of information, we have established and implemented appropriate physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Mission Hills Church Media Policy
Media images and recordings bring life to and help tell the story of Mission Hills Church, enhance the quality of the information we provide to our members and give visitors an idea of what to expect when they attend our church. Sharing photos and videos of our members is a privilege for us, and we intend to respect and honor it.
The church often photographs or records our various ministry activities, events and programs, creating media to use in church-produced materials, including, but not limited to, bulletins, posters, brochures, flyers, newsletters and other printed materials, social media sites and on the church website. Accordingly, participation in church activities implies permission for publication of any media recorded unless you email firstname.lastname@example.org to opt out.
Media Use Guidelines
- While we reserve the right to photograph and record church events, in an effort to respect your privacy, we will strive to adhere to the following guidelines:
- Any adult may complete the Media Opt-Out Form if they do not wish for media items in which they, vulnerable adults in their charge or the minor children for whom they are the parent/legal guardian are prominently featured to be used in publications produced by Mission Hills Church.
- We will not knowingly post anything that would be embarrassing, objectionable or hurtful to anyone in a photo or video.
- We do not identify children or youth by name or any other identifying information in the photos and videos we use in our online and printed publications. If a name tag is visible in a photo, it will be removed with photo editing software.
- Images of individual minors will not be used to advertise future events without explicit parental consent (a photo release form). (Large-group photos in which individual children cannot be identified are permissible.)
- We will gladly remove any photo or video upon request from our online sites. If you see a photo that includes you or your child and would like it removed from the site, please call 949-586-4510 or notify the church office at email@example.com with the details.
Many Web sites place cookies on your hard drive. You can choose whether to accept cookies by changing the settings of your browser. Your browser can refuse all cookies, or show you when a cookie is being sent. If you choose not to accept these cookies, your experience at our site and other Web sites may be diminished and some features may not work as intended.
Links to Outside Sites
This Web site links to documents located on Web sites maintained by other organizations or individuals. Once you access a link to another Web site, please be aware that we are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such Web sites.
Removal from Our Mailing List
We give you the opportunity to remove your name from our postal mailing list so that you do not receive any future communications. If you desire to permanently remove your name, you can contact us. If you determine that our information about you is inaccurate or it has changed, you may also modify information by contacting customer service.
Email Opt Out
The form below is to opt out of our media: pictures, videos, any media that we may capture here on our campus or at events or camp.